Hello dear friends! I wanted to pop in quickly before I head out for the weekend on a girls camping trip to the most northwest tip of the continental United States. I’ve been looking forward to this little getaway since I graduated in August. The plan for the weekend is to have “no plan” except relaxing, hiking, paddle boarding (weather permitting!), reading, drinking wine by the fire, chatting about all things life, taking pictures, and reflecting on the wonderful craziness of this year.
In the spirit of this gloomy and cool Friday, I thought it would be fun to have another virtual coffee date. It’s been almost two months since our last one, so I think it’s about time 🙂
IF WE WERE HAVING COFFEE, I’D TELL YOU…
i am officially registered to take the RD exam! i’m keeping my test date under wraps, but it’s coming up
my summer 2017 playlist has been on repeat for a few weeks now. there’s a mix of everything on there – check it out if you want some inspiration
in case you missed it, the Nutrition Elevated home office got a little make over a few weeks ago ♥
i am still very much holding on to summer…put the pumpkins, scarves, and boots away. i love summer wayyyyy to much for it to end!
i’m on the hunt for like-minded, anti-diet RD’s to follow on social media. i would love if you’d please leave your favorites below!
i have yet to get sick of apples and peanut butter…it’s my favorite snack every.single.day.
i’m climbing Mount St. Helen’s in just two weeks. it will be the largest elevation gain i’ve hiked yet in the PNW
this is one of my new favorite quotes – it’s sitting right next to my desk and something i try to let manifest daily:
you must learn to get in touch with the innermost essence of your being. this true essence is beyond the ego. it is fearless; it is free; it is immune to criticism; it does not fear challenge. it is beneath no one, superior to no one, and full of magic, mystery, and enchantment.
– deepak chopra
Have a great weekend, lovelies!
- Who are you favorite (big shots or lesser-known) bloggers/health advocates with a social media presence?
- Do you have a favorite season? Are you excited for the pumpkin craze to start?!
- Any inspirational quotes you’re loving recently?
- PODCASTS: what are your favorites? And why?
PAST VIRTUAL COFFEE DATES:
- If we were having coffee…[#9]
- If we were having coffee…[#8]
- If we were having coffee…[#7]
- If we were having coffee…[#6]
- If we were having coffee…[#5]
- If we were having coffee…[#4]
- If we were having coffee…[#3]
- If we were having coffee…[#2]