Good morning and happy Monday! I had a really busy – but wonderful – weekend celebrating the holidays. On Saturday, we hosted our annual holiday party (it was PJ-themed!) and on Sunday, I spent the day hiking with my roommate. This was the first weekend that I’ve spent time outside in over three months (since before my accident!), and it made my soul absolutely sing with joy. You all know how important spending time outside is to my overall happiness, so I feel very grateful that my body is starting to build up enough strength again to endure some adventures!
IF WE WERE HAVING COFFEE, I’D TELL YOU…
i’m currently on the hunt for some new fun hobbies! my ideas so far: knitting, pottery, dance lessons, singing lessons, photography, and painting
i’m really loving this playlist for sunday evening relaxation
a new cat cafe opened up in seattle. thoughts? love it? hate it?
i restarted my classpass account this month, and i’m really loving the opportunity to try out new studios in the area. my favorite so far is pure barre in green lake! i’m trying studio 45 in fremont this morning.
13 going on 30 will always be one of my favorite movies (and the soundtrack is awesome!)
i turn the big 3-0 in 10 days. whoa. and yay. not sure how i feel yet!
i’m loving my new job. stay tuned for a post coming later this week where i share my perspective on how you can secure your dream job.
i’m heading to orcas island this upcoming weekend for a little getaway with some childhood friends. i’m so excited to relax and enjoy a mini-escape!
Past virtual coffee dates
- If we were having coffee…[#11]
- If we were having coffee…[#10]
- If we were having coffee…[#9]
- If we were having coffee…[#8]
- If we were having coffee…[#7]
- If we were having coffee…[#6]
- If we were having coffee…[#5]
- If we were having coffee…[#4]
- If we were having coffee…[#3]
- If we were having coffee…[#2]
- If you have any job other than your current profession, what would it be?
- What was a highlight from your weekend?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Does your family have any unique or fun holiday traditions?