Lauren Rice, MPH, RDN, CD
- Nationally Certified Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Masters degree (MPH) in nutrition sciences, University of Washington
- Certified Dietitian (CD) in Washington State
- Clinical Pediatric Dietitian, Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Completion of a 9-month Adolescent Health & Medicine Fellowship at Seattle Children’s Hospital, focusing on Eating Disorders/Disordered Eating/Wellness
- Clinical Dietetic Internship, Harborview Medical Center
Other professional experience
- Carrie Cheney Memorial Student Leadership Award Recipient (2017)
- Greater Seattle Dietetics Association Student Leadership Scholarship Recipient (2017)
- Motivational Interviewing Training, Nurse Practitioner Students, University of Washington (May 11, 2017)
- Motivational Interviewing Training, Multidisciplinary Adolescent Healthcare Providers, Seattle Children’s Hospital (May 3, 2017)
- Wellness Talk: Fueling Our Bodies for Competition, Mountain West Gymnastics Team (April 10, 2017)
- Motivational Interviewing Training, Multidisciplinary Adolescent Healthcare Providers, Society of Adolescent Health and Medicine Conference (March 9, 2017)
- Rice, L., Benson, C., Podrabsky, M, Otten, J. A qualitative study on the development and adoption of the first state-wide comprehensive food service guidelines for improving the health and productivity of state employees.
- Hossain, M, Ickes, S., Rice, L., Ritter, G., Nahar, B., Naila, N., Zia, T., Mahfuz, M., Denno, D., Walson, J., Ahmed, T. Caregiver perceptions regarding linear growth of children in Bangladesh.
- Podrabsky, M., Rice, L., Ritter, G., Otten, J. Implementation of Washington State’s Healthy Nutrition Guidelines Under Executive Order 13-06. See report here.
- Board Member, Greater Seattle Dietetics Association
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics