Hi friends! I have an exciting announcement today: our first podcast episode is LIVE! In case you missed the announcement a few weeks ago, I’ve teamed up with two of my colleagues and Registered Dietitians to create The Three Aminos Podcast: Real Nutrition for Real People.
The Three Aminos is a podcast for people who are tired of conflicting nutrition advice thatseems too good to be true. Julian Whitford, MPH, RDN, Molly Haas MS, RD, and Lauren Rice, MPH, RDN are Registered Dietitian Nutritionists who met in their nutritional sciences graduate program at the University of Washington.
Twice a month, the trio will take on a current diet trend and discuss its merits and/or limitations using evidence-based science, experience, and a good dose of humor.
- Can eating like Tom Brady help you throw a football?
- Are eggs as bad for you as cigarettes?
- Is it possible to despise kale and still be healthy?
Let’s talk about it.
From paleo to veganism to juice cleanses, nothing is off limits. We want to provide our audience with the information with which to make informed decisions about their health and wellbeing.
Episode 0: Meet the Aminos
In this special preview episode, you’ll get to “meet” The Aminos for the first time. You’ll learn:
- A little about our backgrounds
- The difference between a Registered Dietitian and a Nutritionist
- Our interests in the field of nutrition
- Some fun facts about each of us
- Why we’re different and what we offer to podcast listeners
- How to stay updated and what to expect for the remainder of 2017
NEXT UP: “WHAT THE HEALTH” ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 30TH!
How you can listen:
Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here and hit “subscribe”
“Like” our page on Facebook
- Click here to “like” us on Facebook
Check out my blog every other Monday
- Until we get our website up and running, I will be posting a little bit about each episode here at Nutrition Elevated. A direct link to the podcast is below:
Questions? Comments? Please let us know!