Hello and thank you so much for your interest in doing a 60-minute grocery store tour with me! I normally charge $50 for these tours, but I’m offering 4 for FREE in the month of April in exchange for your feedback and a testimonial if you’re willing to share your positive experience with other potential clients! (Note: constructive criticism is always welcome – that’s how we grow!)
How will you benefit from a grocery store tour?
First of all, we’ll have fun! Grocery shopping is a lot of fun when you’re prepared and able to confidently navigate through the aisles. You’ll learn:
- How to shop efficiently without getting bogged down by options
- Learn how to quickly scan a nutrition label to assess quality and potential health benefits
- Come up with a list of you personal ‘staples’ that will help you prepare healthy, filling meals
- Receive my electronic Grocery Store Guide to guide you on future grocery store trips
- Receive answers to your questions about ingredients, food labels, meal prepping, healthy snacking, and more
If you’re interested in this FREE offer, please fill out the form here:
**Note: if this offer generates enough interest, I’ll use a random number generator and contact the winners.
Sign up closes on Sunday, April 23rd!