I am now offering in-person visits on Mondays and Tuesdays at my office located in Wallingford to clients who are able to provide proof of vaccination.
Address and location
1429 N 45th St, Seattle, WA 98103
The office is accessed through the SOUTH entrance (walk to the back of the building and down a few steps to the lower level). You will need a code to enter, which I will send to you before your first visit.
There is ample, free street parking available and a nearby bus line. Unfortunately, the parking behind the building is strictly monitored and only for building tenants.
Upon Entering the Building
Masks are required when inside the building. There is a small waiting area with chairs. When you arrive, just make yourself comfortable in the waiting area and I’ll greet you at our scheduled time. There are several other providers in the building so please do be mindful of your noise level. Please do not leave small children unattended in the waiting room.
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- I am fully vaccinated and have received a booster shot.
- I wear a mask in all common spaces and will wear a mask in my office per client request.
- Seating in my office has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in my office and in the waiting room.
- I ask that all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- My office space is thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.